DHA Dataflow for Doctors
DHA Dataflow for Doctors
Digi Prime Tech provides DHA Dataflow for medical professionals with their different medical fields such as DHA Dataflow for Doctors, DHA Dataflow Registration for Doctors. The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) leverages the Dataflow Group’s specialized Primary Source Verification (PSV) solutions to screen the credentials of professionals working within Dubai’s healthcare sector. The DHA is led by a mission to ensure and access to health services, maintain and enhance the quality and quantity of these services, and to improve the health status of nationals, residents, and visitors, as well as oversee a dynamic, efficient and innovative healthcare sector. Digi Prime Tech is providing DHA Dataflow for doctors. In addition to managing Dubai’s healthcare sector, the DHA also focuses on providing services via DHA healthcare facilities including hospitals, specialty centers and DHA primary health centers throughout the Emirate.
DHA Dataflow registration process for Medical & Allied health care professionals such as DHA Dataflow for Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Radiographers, Physiotherapists, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Homeopathic Practitioners, etc.
Primary Source Verification
Primary Source Verification (PSV) is the act of verifying the applicant documents directly from the original or primary source by a specialized international company called “Dataflow.” dha dataflow for doctors The verification process will be for educational certificates, experience, health license, and a good standing certificate.
Why is PSV necessary?
PSV helps healthcare sectors to detect any non-genuine certificate. And accordingly, dha dataflow for doctors will ensure that the professionals practicing in the Emirates of Dubai are legitimate and qualified.
How is it done?
dha dataflow for doctors, The applicant has to apply online through “Sheryan.” Once the evaluating process is completed, the applicant will be able to use the service of Dataflow for the Primary Source verification and make the payment online
You might have detected of the Digi prime tech within the context of applying for a job in another country. Usually the verification report would be the final a part of the administrative process before you genuinely move; currently, with the introduction of overseashealthcareconsultant, you’ll be able to accomplish this verification task anytime and avoid delays later if you decide to move abroad for work.
We know from many thousands of cases we’ve got screened that moment surprises throughout the verification process have either delayed or maybe derailed entire plans to move abroad. Little fortunes are confiscated with negative reports coming back at the terrible finish of associated application. Therefore, we tend to powerfully encourage you to try and do the verification ahead of time and use our report whenever you’re able to build the move abroad.
We will be as quick as doable aiming at three months when we’ve got received the whole set of documents and their coordinate information. Missing documents, incompletely provided info or long response cycles of supplying authorities will result in extended verification time. Therefore please certify that you directly submit all relevant documents and inform your supplying authorities for dha dataflow for doctors
DHA Dataflow registration Procedure
The DHA’s aim in Dubai is to provide an accessible, effective and integrated healthcare system, protect public health and improve the quality of life within the Emirate. dha dataflow for doctors, The DHA’s mission is to transform Dubai into a leading healthcare destination by fostering innovative and integrated care models and by enhancing community engagement.
Licensing Procedure for DHA
- Submission of documents to DHA
- Assessment by DHA
- Exam Registration
Eligibility Criteria: Education Certificates may include any of the followings: Diploma, Bachelor’s, Post Graduates Degree, etc.
Data flow Group: Governments, public institutions, and private sector organizations worldwide all recognize that one of the biggest threats to security, service quality and stakeholder wellbeing is unqualified staff using fake certificates, professional credentials, and legal documents. dha dataflow for doctors. At the Dataflow Group, we help entities – regardless of their industries – safeguard their operational integrity and communities’ best interests by providing thorough, accurate, reliable and timely background screening and immigration compliance solutions.
Required Documents for DHA DATA FLOW:
List of documents needed for data flow process:
The scanned copies of the following certificates are mandatory.
- Passport size photo with white background.
- Passport (front and back)
- 10th and 12th school certificates (mark sheets).
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree certificates.
- Mark sheets of all the semesters.
- Nursing/Pharmacy/Medical/Dental /other council / association registration certificate.
- Good standing certificate from the registered council.
- Experience certificate (recent experience)
- BLS (for nurses and doctors).
- DHA dataflow for doctors
The timeframe for data flow
- Initial application review: 2-4 weeks
- Primary Source Verification (PSV): It will proceed after 48 hr of payment.
Total time duration: 40 – 50 days
Why we are:
- Digi prime tech helps you realize your dream of foreign healthcare jobs with comprehensive education services.
- We are helpful; even if there is no immediate profit also. Without payment, we provide 90 % services.
- We are Professional leaders in the overseas Healthcare sector.
- 100 % excellent customer service.
- We always respond on time.
- DHA dataflow for doctors
We have good knowledge about the product, never failed in the dataflow.
- Education Certificates may include any of the followings: Diploma, Bachelor’s, Post Graduates Degree, etc.
- Good Standing Certificate: Mandatory for Doctors, Dentists, and Nurses. Allied Health and TCAM healthcare professionals: case by case, as it may be requested in some instances.
- The logbook must have facility stamp and signature of Medical Director or authorized person.