DHA DataFlow (Primary source verification )
Primary source verification (PSV) is the process of checking the educational background, training, experience as well as other credentials of all healthcare practitioners applying for DHA Dataflow registration and licensing in both the private and public healthcare sectors in the State of Qatar, Saudi, Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, and Oman. Verification Agency DATA FLOW does PSV. We are Having 10 + Years Data flow Experts do everything to avoid mistakes and Hassle-free and fast exam application preparation, Experts, prepare your application FASTER which will SAVE you TIME. We at Digi Prime Tech providing services such as DHA dataflow, DHA dataflow registration for doctors, DHA dataflow registration for dentists, DHA dataflow registration for the lab technician, dha dataflow registration for nurses, DHA dataflow registration for pharmacists, etc., contact us.
What is the Primary Source Verification?
Primary Source Verification (PSV) is the act of verifying the applicant documents directly from the original or primary source by a specialized international company called “Dataflow.” Verification will be for educational certificates, experience, health license, and a good standing certificate.
Why is PSV necessary?
PSV helps healthcare sectors to detect any non-genuine certificate. And accordingly, DHA will ensure that the professionals practicing in the Emirates of Dubai are legitimate and qualified. The process through which the DHA validates credentialing information from the institution that initially conferred or issued the credential (e.g., the authenticity of educational degrees). This is done through DHA’s partnership with Dataflow group. All health professionals must undergo the PSV process upon initial licensure application or license renewal (for licensed health professionals whose qualifications had not previously experienced PSV). Please note that each document only requires to be verified once. Health professionals may be necessary to repeat the PSV process for verification of newly acquired credentials/qualifications as needed for credentialing purposes (e.g., Acquisition of new educational degree).
DATA FLOW DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS FOR DHA
- Passport Size Photo ( White Back Ground)
- Passport Front and Back Page
- S.L.C ( Secondary School Certificate)
- Plus Two ( Higher Secondary)
- Degree / Diploma Certificate
- Registration Certificate (License)
- Last 2 Years Experience Certificate for DHA
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate
- Good Standing Certificate (Good Standing certificate is a certificate issued by the Medical Council / Regulatory body from where your previous license has been issued OR State Nursing Council. Of the last employer It is valid only for six months)
- The candidate who has abroad Experience, License and Good standing Certificate from the Consent regulatory body is mandatory.