MOH DataFlow (Primary source verification )
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Health (MoH) leverages the MOH Dataflow Group’s specialized Primary Source Verification (PSV) solutions to screen the credentials of healthcare professionals practicing in the country.
The MOH Dataflow seeks to enhance the health of individuals and societies across the UAE through the provision of comprehensive and responsive health services in a healthy and sustainable environment, through the implementation of policies, legislation, programs and effective partnerships both locally and internationally..
What is Primary Source Verification?
Primary Source Verification (PSV) is the act of verifying the applicant documents directly from the original or primary source by a specialized international company called “Dataflow”. Verification will be for educational certificates, experience, health license and good standing certificate.
Why is PSV necessary?
PSV helps healthcare sectors to detect any non-genuine certificate. And accordingly MOH will ensure that the professionals practicing in the Emirates of Dubai is legitimate and qualified. The process through which the MOH validates credentialing information from the institution that originally conferred or issued the credential (e.g. authenticity of educational degrees). This is done through MOH’s partnership with Dataflow group. All health professionals must undergo the PSV process upon initial license application or license renewal (for licensed health professionals whose qualifications had not previously undergone PSV). Please note that each document only requires to be verified once. Health professionals may be required to repeat the PSV process for verification of newly acquired credentials/qualifications as required for credentialing purposes (e.g. Acquisition of new educational degree)
DATA FLOW DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS for MOH
- Passport Size Photo ( White Back Ground)
- Passport Front and Back Page
- S.L.C ( Secondary School Certificate)
- Plus Two ( Higher Secondary)
- Degree / Diploma Certificate
- Registration Certificate (License)
- Last 2 Years Experience Certificate
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate
- Good Standing Certificate (Good Standing certificate is a certificate issued by the Medical Council / Regulatory body from where your previous license has been issued OR State Nursing Council. Of last employer It is valid only for 6 months)
- Candidate who have abroad Experience, License and Good standing Certificate from the Consent regulatory body is mandatory